Making friends with the neighbours

One of my favourite things about my new neighbourhood is all the cute and wooly sheep! It's so nice to see them when I'm out for a run or riding my bike. (I would have to run a long way to see farm animals in Victoria!) Here, they are 5 minutes away. If they're close enough to the fence I will always stop and try my hardest to lure them over. I find the adult sheep to be just as cute as the little lambs!


 

We've also managed to make friends with the cat next door. She hasn't really ventured into our yard much, so I decided to lure her over with some ham yesterday...it worked! She happily purred and hung out for quite a while. She even came in the house and had a look around! I really miss my cat, so this is at least tiding me over. I'm slightly worried that this will turn into a sort of 'cat-napping'. ..would be nice to have a cat on my lap on the couch... Oh well, I can't stop her if she likes it better over here!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pupu Springs & Wharariki Beach

Queenstown

Bay of Islands!